Beverly International Products
What is UMP?
What is the difference between UMP and Muscle Provider?
Muscle Provider is a rapidly absorbed, fast acting whey protein. The primary ingredients are Whey Protein Hydrolysate and Whey Protein Isolate. Muscle Provider is best used immediately before or after workouts.
I can only afford one, should I choose UMP or Muscle Provider?
My protein powder does not completely fill the container, is there some missing?
What are your best products for Fat loss?
What is the difference between Lean Out and 7 Keto MuscLean?
7-Keto MuscLean is used to reduce body weight and body fat, stimulate your metabolism (calorie-burning), alleviate fatigue and enhance mood and energy.* 7 Keto MuscLean helps maintain your metabolic set point during extended periods of dieting, and even may offset age-related metabolic slowdown.*
Best results are achieved by taking both Lean Out and 7 Keto MuscLean together. If you must choose one, we recommend you start with Lean Out.
What is the difference between Fit Tabs and Super Pak?
Fit Tabs are medium potency compared to the Super Pak.* They are designed for smaller individuals and those who are not in
peaking mode. Take 2 tablets once or twice daily.
If you are just starting out, we recommend you start with Fit Tabs.
What do you recommend for putting on size?
Do any of your products contain...
- Gluten – Yes, UMP Cookies and Crême & Mass Maker Ultra (both flavors)
- Caffeine – Yes, Fast Up & 7 Keto
- Artificial Sweeteners – Yes, all powders we manufacture contain small amounts of artificial sweeteners. All of the protein powders are flavored with Sucralose (Splenda).
- Lactose – Lactose can only be found in small trace amounts in our protein powders. UMP would have less than ½ gram per serving and MP even less. Only someone with a severe allergy should have any issues.
- Organic ingredients – Our products (the powders) are not certified or claimed to be organic
- GMO ingredients – Our products (the powders) contain GMO ingredients and are not certified or claimed to be Non GMO.
What is the shelf life of your products?
Do you have samples?
Do any of your products contain illegal substances?
Rest assured all BI products are free of illegal substances. However, banned substance lists change periodically, so to be safe always check the banned substance list for the organization in which you may be competing.
Can I take multiple Beverly products at once?
Is it safe for my teenager to use Beverly Supplements?Beverly does not make recommendations for persons under 18 years of age. We do feel that a protein powder (UMP) and a good multivitamin (FitTabs) would be acceptable in most healthy individuals. Check with your physician.
- • What are your Hours of Operation?
- • Is it possible to speak with a Live Person?
- • How do I order?
- • Is it safe to enter my information on your site?
- • Where is my order/ How do I track my shipment?
- • What is the best way to find the supplements I need?
- • What is your return policy?
- • Questions, Comments, or Concerns?
- • How do I determine the shipping charges on my order?
- • When will my order Ship?
- • Which carrier(s) do you use?
- • How long will it take my order to arrive?
- • Do you offer expedited shipping options?
- • How do I track my shipment?
- • Do you ship to US Military Addresses outside of the US?
- • Do you ship outside of the US?