Over the last decade, sports nutritionists have studied certain nutrients that can improve your results from exercise during the
window of opportunity before, during and after your workout. Simply stated, for the natural bodybuilder who wants to add lean mass while reducing fat levels the most important of these nutrients by far are the amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine, collectively known as the branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs).
- BCAAs consumed during training raise both growth hormone and insulin at the same time, hence increased anti-catabolism and anabolism. (In short, more muscle growth and less muscle tissue breakdown.)
- If you are on a reduced-calorie diet, BCAAs can contribute to a greater loss of fat while maintaining your strength levels. Even more compelling is that the greatest amount of fat loss comes from the abdominal and thigh regions, two areas of concern for many men and women.
- BCAAs lead to relatively higher muscle testosterone levels and an increased ratio of testosterone to cortisol. Think of it: Using BCAAs during heavy training makes more testosterone available for protein synthesis while it increases amino acid uptake for increased muscle growth.
- An Italian study showed that BCAAs consumed during training lead to greater increases in lean body mass and strength in drug free bodybuilders.
Try Muscle Mass for Yourself... Here’s How!
General Training – To create a favorable nitrogen and hormonal environment for growth and recovery: Take 5 Muscle Mass tablets with your pre exercise meal and 5 additional Muscle Mass tablets with your post exercise meal. For anyone who wants lean muscle mass gains with concurrent fat loss: Successful research studies have concluded that a dosage of 0.2g BCAAs per kilogram of bodyweight is effective for positive effects on lean muscle gain, strength and fat loss. That translates to exactly one Muscle Mass tablet per 10 lbs. bodyweight during training.
If fat loss is your primary goal take the entire dose on an empty stomach 10 minutes before you start to train.
If a combination of muscle and strength gains with some fat loss is your goal take 2 or 3 Muscle Mass tablets every 5 or 10 minutes during your training session until you have taken the correct amount for your weight. (Note: Charles Poliquin recommends up to double this amount for maximum lean mass gains in elite athletes.)Why is Beverly’s Muscle Mass absolutely the best-branched chain amino acid on the market?
- Its ratio of Leucine to Isoleucine and Valine is the absolute optimum for lean muscle gains.
- It’s made of the absolute best Pharmaceutical Grade raw materials available.
- It is totally free form insuring that Muscle Mass is rapidly metabolized in the muscle tissue not in the liver.
Ingredients: 5 tablets contain: L-Leucine 2500 mg, L-Isoleucine 1000 mg, L-Valine 1000 mg. (Total of 4.5g BCAA per 5 tablets)
© Beverly International